Friday, September 15, 2006

Working for myself

Yeah, I am self-employed now. These days it means I spend a lot of time going - IS it NOON already!?! However, I am working to stave off those "early working for myself blues" by setting some goals and seriously pursuing them.
Namely, studying for the exam which will be on September 30th and starting a community garden. You can read about it at Coon Rapids Garden (there is a link to the right).
I have spent enough time complaining about not feeling like part of a community, now I am going to do something about it.
Also, there is a wasp caught in my window, between the screen and the glass. I can't get it out and it has been there a while...I am really starting to feel bad about it. I guess that is my goal for this hour.
If only it weren't a wasp!

1 comment:

Katherine R. Vasquez Tarazona said...

I think is great you can have the time to do those things you were looking for, such as writing that (danm)book... lol
anyway, now that you've taken away that little bug from your computer... take your time and ride the "fun expresso" 'cuz DuDe you are changing the way life was supossed tobe.. that's big and sointeresting...
have a lot of joy! and just be yourself.. 'm pretty sure u'll do great!
kt.