Friday, September 02, 2005

Meeting

No meeting yesterday. Susan didn't show up until the meeting was supposed to be over. chicken.
However, I did take a walk around Lake Harriet yesterday afterwards and had an epiphany.
Really, it doesn't matter what she says. What she says will not greatly change the course of my actions. I am currently working my cases. I will continue to do so (unless she fires me). I am actively seeking employment. I will continue to do so (even if she doesn't fire me). So it doesn't really matter all that much to me what she has to say.
I was looking at the qwest bill last night and thinking, great, now I have to defend/fight with qwest about this bill, too. And I realized I have spent a lot of time in the last - 6 months or so defending/fighting. I am tired of it. I don't really like doing it, anyway. I never did. And I remembered that I used to do it A LOT back in the old days.
Yeah, before enlightenment...smile
That is not who I am anymore and I am declaring that RIGHT HERE AND NOW. In fact, that was never the truth of me.

No comments: