Thursday, May 04, 2006

married life

I was going to try to come up with something about married life, but I don't have anything to say yet. Its kind of like when someone asks you if you feel older on your birthday. No, not yet. I need to be married longer before I know what I think of it.
In some ways it is like living together, as far as major change, now Beng is there every night, which is nice. I think. Mostly. I have thought I wish he weren't there - but only when he had to get up in the morning and I didn't.
Kids are there more, which I think is better than before because I like to be around them and it is simpler, too. Less driving around.
I get about an hour most afternoons to myself because I get done earlier than anyone gets home and that is really a good thing. I usually watch italian soaps during that time.
The big thing we still need to do has to do with finances and figuring out if we are doing those together or what. That sounds scary, having to work that out. Over the years, even in whatever relationships I have been in, I have always handled my own money. Now I wanna handle his too! smile.
I am good at saving....

No comments: