Thursday, May 04, 2006

Monday, March 13, 2006

Long lapse

Well, it has been a while...quite a while. So here is the skinny. I got married and went on a nice honeymoon and am back at work that is driving me crazy...
I am remembering that I work at a place where I feel respected.
I work in a place where my creative talents are appreciated.
hmmmm "in a place" .... is that really what I want to say?
I feel satisfied by the work that I do.
I provide a service that I feel good about.
I remind people of the perfection that they are.
I remember the truth for people, like that they are perfect whole and complete.
While the Souce is my supply, I earn fair compensation for the expression of my special talents.
I am a unique individual manifestation of Source and this expression brings me joy.

No comments: