Sunday, October 08, 2006

Not closing yet

Ok, so I obviously decided to hold off ending this blog. I decided I would focus on this and the Coon Rapids Garden one and pretty much leave all the others alone. Not that I have many, or anything, just livejournal and myspace, but I rarely update either of those these days. I am interested in starting a website for my practice, too. I am not sure if I ought to do that on my own or just pay someone else to manage it. I am no wiz at websites and I get overwhelmed thinking of what it would take to manage one. Mostly I just want it to say what I specialize in and let people know about price and location, maybe include some useful links. I don't want it to be something I have to work on every day or anything like that.
I am interested in changing my Psychology Today advertisement, but I am not clear yet on what I want it to say. I want to say something about assisting people with lifeforce issues, but how to say that without sounding too far from the edge? Or maybe I don't need to worry about that?
My book idea pretty much flopped.
Beng and I are on our way to Georgia in a couple of weeks. We are going to drive down. I have plenty of books on the iPod to keep us entertained. I don't think it will be a bad drive. I did it alone before, and I drove from Denver to Georgia, too. I don't mind driving. I like to take food with me and stop for gas as necessary. We'll see, I guess.

No comments: