Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What wisdom

This is something that Phyllis said the last time we were there and I loved it right away, just that I forgot right away too. There is a kind of "new age guilt trip" when we look at our lives and all that we have co-created and go, ok, there must be some lesson in this for me. I keep attracting crappy jobs/men/women/situations and I know I must need to get something from it...
Instead of telling ourselves that we need to learn something, let's ask ourselves, What wisdom is there in this job/man/woman/situation for me?
Let us remember to be gentle with ourselves.

1 comment:

Katherine R. Vasquez Tarazona said...

Wow! you have a great blog... I was looking for some nonses [like the ones I put in my blog] but instead I found out some really interestings notes.
I must say, dear sybershrink, that I've asked myself the same question... what kind of wisdom (spelling issues) am I getting from this or that? u know... I am getting a great experience from our friendship... u rock! [dude!] hahaha
Finally, I want to say that "kathe the great" is such an honor... hehehe.. whatever. Anyway, somebody [u] told me that I should reply like this: "thank you, damn it!" (lol!)