Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Phyllis

Amy and I went to see Phyllis again and here are some things I don't want to forget:

She was wonderful as usual. Amy and I get something from both of our sessions.
Things I want to remember in particular...What wisdom is there in this? Instead of saying I must need to learn some lesson.
Daddy is going over to the other side when he sleeps. Trying it on for size. Failure to thrive is a statement he is making. He wants to see me.
Don't try to rescue him, my gift is myself. He did the best that he could.
Your soul added to our session and said that you like it when I am calm and at ease. Hee hee. I think I knew that. Amy and I were talking in the car and I don't think it is always like that, like my mother being more comfortable with anger than sadness.
She said also to Amy about Steve that even though our partners are not always in the same place on a growth cycle that is ok. Same for us.
Also about us, that I need to trust me more. Set my intention for our relationship every day until I realize that I can trust myself.
More stuff about being worthy.
For my practice, be open to a wider population; make my office space feel more Mine. Bless my payments for the space.
More acupuncture - I have done some good work so far but need one or two more sessions. Take naps.

No comments: