Tuesday, June 21, 2005

been a long time since I rock 'n' rolled....

Current mood: Wooo hoooo!

Yeah, been a long time since I was here, but that is good news, mostly. I am working two part-time jobs, which is great, considering my unemployment ran out....

I am doing therapy at both jobs, although neither place calls what I do therapy (because I am not licensensed). On the one hand, that seems wrong to me, on the other, I'm cool with that, for now.

I am applying for graduate school (yes, again) - both at Walden (some kind of semi-shady on-line deal) and at the glorious and grand U of MN. Although the U of M is more glorious, I can't actually start until Sept 2006...so far away...but at Walden i could start this Sept (which kind of adds to their semi-shadiness "wouldn't want to be a member of any club that would let me join" or something like that.

Relationship stuff is going well - wedding plans are in the making (although lately I have been thinking more about the honeymoon - I want to go somewhere cool and new that we can discover together...but I would love to go to italy and see my ka-tet over there, too....)

Kids are doing well, school is out and the vacation is on! We are all going to Denver next week...this is so crazy and yet seems perfectly reasonable to me. This will be our first "family" vacation, and we are so doing it NOT together. Let me try to explain. I leave on the 28th, then Bre comes out on the 1st. He comes back to MN on the 4th or 5th. Laura comes out on the 6th. Bre and Eric come out on the 9th and we all come back to MN on the 10th. yay for family vacations....

Currently reading:
The Giver
By Lois Lowry

No comments: