Thursday, June 23, 2005

working another night shift

This is really working out well for my blog life, anyway. So, slept some today, got about 4.5 hours in, then I just had to get up. I kept thinking about what I needed to do later in the day...and wouldn't you know it, my first appt of the day cancelled, could have gotten at least one more hour...

But, I did get my work out in this evening and I feel very good about that. It is much nicer having a routine - I really do feel better when my life is more organized...at least some parts.

Saw some clients today that made me realize, yet again, how good my life is.

Working on my Walden application tonight, that is probably half of the reason I am here, posting. Cuz then I am not there, writing my (dun dun duuuun) LETTER OF INTENT. My intention is....my intention is to go to school forever. Can't I just say that to someone?

Currently reading:
Song of Susannah (The Dark Tower, Book 6)
By Stephen King

No comments: