Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Wondering where I am at 2:12?

Working. Yes, working. I figured I needed to pick up a few shifts before taking this trek to Denver so I would have some cashola in my pocket when I got back. Nothing like going on vacation and coming back broke! I am doing tonight and tomorrow night...and maybe Saturday and Sunday overnights too. We'll see how this set goes, first.

Work is going good, this job is cool, either very slow or very chaotic. The other non-therapy therapy job, in home therapy, that is very good. I think I won't have any difficulty at all with getting hours and such. I like all my clients so far, and hope I can be helpful. I have 13 cases already - even though I am still called part-time. I hope to get right up to full time when I get back from Denver.

Then I want to drop my Thursday evening and Saturday evening here. I know that may be a bummer for here, but I need Thursdays to do in-home and Saturdays....well, i need them for me!

Maybe I will just drop Thursdays...Which reminds me, I was planning on doing myself a little budget tonight, figure out where I am....

Currently reading:
Stolen Lives : Twenty Years in a Desert Jail
By Malika Oufkir

No comments: