Thursday, June 23, 2005

Calling people

at 4 a.m. to leave a message isn't crazy...is it? I mean, I know she isn't at work...after I hung up I thought, there will be a time stamp on that message you know, martha. And she is going to think you are nuts! Oh well, too late now.

Having a hard time reading, which I find strange. Ok, the truth is I haven't actually tried, but I haven't wanted to at all, either.

I filled out the Walden application and started the U of M one. yay me. I decided it isn't worth freaking out about. Either I will be admitted or not. I can only do the paperwork and hope for the best.

Feeling sleepy now...maybe I am crazy to have offered to do Saturday and Sunday's overnights, too...maybe I should re-think that...hmmmmm...

yeah, anyway. Not doing much clear thinking right now!





1 comment:

Motherhood is Here said...

I am a night or early morning person too. Sometimes I feel guilty about it though because most of the world thinks "how can you be productive in society staying up at those hours?" Well, I love the feeling of privacy and isolation. HA HA HA. Well, so what do you do for a living? I am going to call about a job offer tomorrow that I really don't want to accept but I HAVE to HAVE a job. I am scared and worried about it. Well, later.