Thursday, April 14, 2005

conversation with kayeleigh

Had a very long conversation with Kayeleigh tonight. It was nice. It was a little ackward, and seemed kind of forced a few times. That isn't new, there are lots of things we have not talked about and I guess that is the way it will be until we either talk about the things we aren't talking about or agree not to talk about them.
The interesting thing was talking about Bre and I and she was asking what I love about him, is he everything I ever dreamed of, those kinds of questions. Is he? I want to see my old list...but for now, I will just try to think of it.
Intelligent, yes he is, passionate about something, yes (several things, I think), spiritual, yes, and in ways that I love (Buddhism, Zen, Science of Mind, meditation), good with kids, yes he is, physically attractive to me, yes he is, fit (there may have been some clause on this one, something about not being always at the gym but more like a managable long term health stuff) yes, for sure, loves me, yes (hard to believe I had to add that to my list, but there you go), reads, yes, shit, where is my list?
hold on a sec...

No comments: