Saturday, April 16, 2005

Saturday

Got up, went to choir practice. Melissa was leading again. Mary did come at the end though to tell everyone she was alive and thank everyone for their good wishes.
Went back to Bre's, they were all cleaning house. Laura had plans then cancelled them, Eric planned an overnight (Jordon's). Bre and I came home and he went running while I did some things around here...not much, though, I had a headache.
Then we headed back down again and went out to eat with Laura. We had a waiter who either really hates his job or was just having a terrible night. He was rude...while I was giving my order he was looking out past my shoulder and then when I stopped speaking he snapped back to me and said, I'm sorry, what was that? He actually walked away with our orders and came back to ask what we ordered again, very snappily, like it was our fault he couldn't remember. And no, we did not make any special orders at all.
Then Bre and I watched Cho:Revolution while Laura went to do sociology (observations) with Rachel at Dunn Bros.

No comments: