Monday, April 18, 2005

Posting

ok, so now I am posting in three places. Crazy, right? I guess I will need to decide on just one place...
Today has gone well. I got up, did some putzing around, ran on the treadmill thinking to take Detta out after for her run. Ha! She is getting so bad! She was right behind me and then she disappeared. Behind this wooden fence where we run...it borders some back yards...anyway she disappeared and it took me several minutes to get her to come back, I was yelling at the top of my lungs (probably frightend some neighbors). So we did just about a mile and we came home.
My neighbor was in the yard and I said hi to her (we haven't spoken since Bre yelled at her daughter) and she came over and told me that they misdiagnosed her all that time ago. The doctor said it was Bel's palsy but it was cancer and now they think it is too far gone to catch. She is doing chemo now...very sad. Her daughter has moved in with her. I told her I would tell mommy and she would have her prayer group pray. Dang, very sad.
Then I came in and ran the last mile on the treadmill.
And now I am going to shower and get to the post office...!

No comments: