Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sunday

Bre leapt out of bed to pick up Eric...Bre took a call from Celeste after he got home and got Laura's grades...eek. We went grocery shopping.
Came home and cooked breakfast (even though it was getting close to 2 pm) and we all ate except Eric who didn't hear me say potatoes when I offered him "eggs and potatoes."
We were going to go somewhere together but it didn't work out today either. I went home after looking at the paper (Job section) while Bre was out with Laura. Then they came up after Laura went babysitting for Allison. We cooked out with Amy and put down some plastic in the yard.
After they left I watched Judging Amy (we were both dissatisfied with recent episodes) and Desperate Housewives. I went to bed pretty early (mostly because my head hurt too much to read or watch tv or even to blog....)

No comments: