Thursday, August 18, 2005

Overnights again

Yes, something like the friend that only calls you when they need something...somehow I have gotten so far from writing, I don't even write for myself anymore. How does that happen? I know that writing about things helps me process, helps me feel better, even, yet in recent times of trial...hmmmm. What have I been doing?

I think I remember...yessssss...I know what I have been doing. Nothing. I mean nothing for me...not really. I find myself rushing from to do item to to do item...I hate rushing around like that. I have been disorganized and way too messy around my desk (yeah, I am a neat freak about once a week when I am myself - you know, I let it build up a while then I can't take it anymore and I have to clean everything). I have run but only because I felt like I SHOULD...what happened to my favorite saying, "never should on yourself or anyone else"? Have I forgotten the eye of my father? Yes, I think I have...

Currently listening:
The Remix Album: Diamonds Are Forever
By Shirley Bassey
Release date: By 13 February, 2001

No comments: