Thursday, August 18, 2005

Today is my sister's birthday

So. I have had a rough week....maybe two weeks. Better ask Bre, he might make it longer than that even. I am feeling down and generally so...it is somehow worse for me than feeling bad about something...even the work thing...

If I feel bad about something, then often I can turn that frown upside down...see the good parts of it or its usefulness...

General feeling bad colors my life in washed out cotton weave, heavy and cloying, damp and lifeless. My days are long, drawn out affairs, with periods of near spastic movement, an underlying feeling of dread urging everything along. Along, not forward, but somehow out and around, pressing up against the need to change but never quite breaking free. Sharp spikes of time break up the line and keep the grey from peeling back and revealing color. Ideas surface like bubbles in mud and are just as rapidly covered over again.

Love? Light? Joy?

whatever

Currently reading:
Atlas Shrugged
By Ayn Rand
Release date: By 01 August, 1999

No comments: