Thursday, August 18, 2005

work

I spent so much time looking for work...and now that I have work...I am still unhappy. I have explained my unhappiness over and over again until even I am sick of hearing it. I know that telling my unhappy story over and over only cements it in my mind, in the universe, but somehow, I don't stop myself.

I read some wise womyn's blog and she talked about changing her attitude...I am sure I can use that to my advantage...Change it to what, though? What is it I want?

I want to write. I want to help people. I want to live and love and feel respected. I want to serve.

Whate am I doing? I do help people. I do live and love and I feel respected by some...

Did I mention how envious and and and and what else did I feel? Envious and maybe kind of stupid while listening to my friend in Denver talk about her new course of study. I felt envious that my studies have not captured me like that in a long time. And stupid in that I feel like I never did my passions justice somehow, I didn't learn enough somehow. I am sure I cannot speak on psychology with nearly the deapth and breadth that she spoke of archeology.

Currently reading:
Take Off Your Glasses and See : A Mind/Body Approach to Expanding Your Eyesight and Insight
By Jacob Liberman
Release date: By 14 November, 1995

No comments: