Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Back again

Ok, so where was I? So I was sitting next to Giorgio and it turns out he is a Reiki master. Which is pretty cool. And he lived in India and spent time in an ashram and all that. He offered to help me with the migraines. We talked some about my accident and such...he gave me his number but I didn't call...I feel like he might be good to talk to because no one else I have ever spoken to about the accident and all that ever believes like I do, that there are physical and metaphysical things at work. I mean, I have talked to doctors and of course they want to do surgery and medicate me and all that, and even my accupuncturist is sure he can cure me "in just 10 session" but no one is looking at this really wholistically. So I was thinking Giorgio is good that way, right? But somehow I don't feel good about it anyway. So....yeah, that was more than Tuesday...
I think Monday night Bob and I did some mirroring...that was fabulous, no no, that was Tuesday, because we were talking about his level of comfort when we go and stuff. It was very good.
Monday night we went out to eat - Perkins fish fry. Yeah, we just kind of dove in...it was good, seriously. After reading Fast Food Nation, dude, it is hard to eat out. But I know that it isn't too hard for Bre and Co and also I feel that...ok, so there was a study I read about with breakfast foods...They had the aura camera hooked up (yes, I am serious, taking pictures of auras) and they had people go in this room and eat either fresh fruit or Micky D's breakfast. And the first pictures showed that the fresh fruit had great, bright auras and the people's auras perked up as they ate. And the MD food had a dark, grey aura, very low and so did the people as they ate. NOW the interesting part. Then they had the people go in and before they ate, whatever they were eating, they had them pray or meditate or simply concentrate on the food, recognizing the nourishment that would come from it, that kind of thing. Yeah, you guessed it. All the food glowed a beautiful, bright glow and so did the people, Micky D's or not.
So. I am still picky about what I eat (as ever) and there are some things I am just not going to touch, but I try to keep in mind that what I eat varies with the way I am looking at it and try not to be down on myself because we ate out...
Today and tomorrow (speaking of food) we are just eating fruit again (like last month - only we did it three days last month - this time only two because it is too strange when the kids are around...actually, it won't be for me, I won't eat with the kids because this is concert week - practice on Wed night, dress rehearsal on Thurs, concert both Fri and Sat - I am going to go ahead and do this till Thursday!).
sooooo...where was I going with all this?!

No comments: