Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Interview

Hey, so just got back from the interview. I think it went really well! I am excited about getting to work there. Gina said that the "christian" part is more about how they interact in the office and how the business is run than about the clients, most of the clients they see don't know anything about the christian counselors part. I was very straightforward about my own beliefs not being very conservative on that front and about the fact that I believe that what people believe is very important. We talked about groups and she recognized the Love and Logic stuff.
I think it went well.
I talked to Beng right afterwards, he was holding in some skeptiscism because of some experience he had with another agency, but he thinks it sounded good too. Yay.
Then I was looking at email and guess who wrote me? Yeah, Lloyd....hmmmm.
Ok, I gotta eat so I can get a work out in before choir...

No comments: