Thursday, May 05, 2005

Sore...

So, yesterday I ran two miles and did a lower body work out. And I noticed that I was a little tight, but today I am feeling sore. I ran 4.6 outside today...outside is beautiful. I really don't know at what point I stopped enjoying running outside. A couple of years ago, I only ran outside. I was running in the freezing cold, the boiling hot...I almost never used my treadmill (and sometimes felt guilty, but not enough to actually use it....). This year, this past 8 months or so, though, I have run almost exclusively on the treadmill. I mean I ran at Bre's cuz a) there is no treadmill there and b) there are gorgeous lakes...but really, I think this is only my third time outside since...January? No, that can't be right. At any rate, I got out there and was glad I decided to go without the dog. She would have been suffering. It isn't hot, don't get me wrong, but it is hotter than she would like.
I am beat.
I also spent some more money today...I got some more things for making lotion stuff (the last batch was kind of a failure, but I am not going to quit!) and what else? Something...
Yesterday I ordered more books...cuz you always need more books...
That is it, though, Martha...you are a good steward of your money....
Today I am getting a gift for Mind Traveler...I was thinking as I sat down today (at the computer) and saw that there was a new posting, "how strange it is that I seem to be making friends with someone so far away, someone I never met." That is how it feels, anyway, I read the posts regularly, I feel like I kind of get a feel for her life...computers are strange things, no doubt.

No comments: