Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Thursday, uh, April 21

Oh, so Wed night I went to practice, then stayed at Bre's. I had told him I wasn't going to, but then it seemed to me like he thought I was, so then I decided to, and he was surprised, like, oh, I didn't know you were staying. communication. What a concept.
Wait wait, somewhere in there I had an interview. What day was that? Wednesday? Or Friday? Sheesh.
So, Thursday, must have drove back home, yes, because I left the dog at home, Amy was watching her. Thursday I did my thing and Bre and Eric came up, we must have cooked out, yeah. It was cool, specially marshmellows. They left right after I believe.
Friday...Friday must have been the appointment, right, because that was why I stayed here. It went ok (or so I thought at the time). I must have come home and ran after, I am sure I didn't before...OH, wait, got that wrong, Thursday night we went to the Panda Garden Buffet. Yes, because Eric needed new clothes for Grandma's party. Yes, that was fun. Shopping and hanging out, lots of laughter. That cook out thing, that happened the week before. heh heh. Getting old, Martha...

No comments: