Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Waited for a call

All day but I never did get one. I don't know if that means the job is not available or what. Sheesh. I hate to call back, so I am waiting till tomorrow.
I really did feel lazy all day today. I just could not get it together to really do anything. I did send a gift to a friend, but that was really all I accomplished. I was going to run but hip and chest pain stopped me. Instead I did an upper body work out. Felt good.
Amy came home unexpectedly (I thought she was working her 2nd job - but not until Wed) and we talked in the kitchen and watched Judging Amy, including the season finale. Bre got in as it was ending. It was a good ending, very emotional.
Bre and I came upstairs with popcorn and watched a Jonathon Winters special. He is so good. I didn't remember that most of what he did was improv.
Whew it was humid! ml

No comments: