Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Where was I?

So, did I get Friday in or not? Friday I had the interview, must have run after. Bre came home here...who knows what we did...Brenda let me know she was planning on coming Saturday, with Jane Rose - Oh, I know, I got DIRT on, uh, Wednesday. And I mailed out half.com books, too.
Saturday Bre went out and moved a ton (no joke, seriously a ton) of dirt into the new raised beds we made while I printed photos for brenda. She didn't bring Jane Rose after all (car seat issues) but it was fun anyway, chatting about things. I always wish we were more friends, we have many similar tastes in books and love to discuss things together...
At 145 she left, which was a good thing because I was slow getting it together trying to leave. We went and had massages in Chaska (farther away than Excelsior) and then stopped at Bre's before taking off for St. Paul. We ate dinner at Cafe Latte, eyeing desserts that we would eat later...
Off to the concert at O'Shaughnessy (yeah, I spelled it right, too). The first half was FABULOUS! Then the intermission....the second half was not as fabulous. Course we were both tired and maybe just a little overwhelmed with our day...
At any rate, we left there and stopped at Cafe Latte again and had GREAT desserts, I also had some kind of raspberry mocha something. mmmmmmmm

No comments: