Thursday, May 05, 2005

Friday finally

Ok, so then, what happened next? Thursday night I stayed over but was too wired! No more of that. Friday I had an interview...or was that Thursday? Must have been Thursday. Anyway, I forgot my stupid shoes! Sheesh. Had to wear tennies and prayed no one would care/notice.
The place was close to Bre's, seemed like one step up from a group home. I was interested but not sure if I was actually qualified. Called bre after leaving and he answered the scenerio question they gave me much better than I did!
I also bought tickets for Cirque du Solei Friday (must have been feeling rich).
Friday night...no idea anymore what happened...
Saturday I had practice...oh, wait ok, I remember. Eric and Bre came up Friday night, we went out to eat...Bre had a nap then when to my favorite restuarant, Kings and had great Korean food. We got home pretty late I think, watched some tv then to bed.
Saturday I went to practice, Bre and Eric stayed here. I went by Bre's after to get Laura but she wanted to stay home. So I came up, we cooked out (Boca brats....hmmmm) and then back to Bre's. Laura was still there but heading out. Ah, that is why we got home late...we must have shopped...I remember shopping with Eric and Bre, at my Cub's...but I can't remember, oh no, that was Saturday when I got back from choir.
Then (this is Saturday, now, keep up) we went to uptown, dropped off Laura and went looking for Eric's friends. We found them, playing the guitar (badly) and pretending to be homeless. I am telling you, that is just a shame!
Eric hung out with them for about 30 min while we went to a bookstore. Then we got fancy desserts and went home.
Sunday...Laura got home at 830 surprising everyone out of bed. I never did get back to sleep, kind of hard with Eric creeping around peeking at us and making noise in the living room. A door, a door, my kingdom for a door...
Laura cleaned up, Eric cleaned up (missed the Saturday cleaning thing) and then she went back out again (trying to finish a project). She looked beat before she even left!
I came home Sunday night, didn't I? Yes, I believe I did. I think I left before she came back. Oh, Eric and Bre and I did something because when they got back home, she was in bed...what did we do? Oh, yeah, pizza from Zebras and watched Brazil with Amy. Very strange, very strange movie. Right we were in one car Saturday so they had to give me a ride back.

No comments: