Thursday, May 12, 2005

Interesting coincidences

Went to sleep kinda late so slept in some (till 10). Detta and I surprised Amy when we came down...hee hee.
I got a call from Aunt Sharon this morning - kind of surprised me. She is concerned (as ever) about her niece and she talked to me for quite a while. It seems someone finally called 911 after she threw a fit and she ended up at Regions. What has happened since then is outrageous and I think Aunt Sharon is right to be upset. I would be too. In fact, I am. But there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it. So far. I did page Curt and let him know that Aunt Sharon called, and that what she was reporting about Jo did not sound good. Just writing about it makes me feel upset again. And, I find myself in the position of expert again. What does it mean? I was just discussing these same things with Mary on Tuesday.
Anyway, then I looked up Fraser on line and they had a postion open for lead therapist at the preschool mental health area!!! Yay. I sent an email resume immediately and contacted the choir member too, asking if I could use her name (she said yes). I didn't get anything back from Fraser but I can be patient (which one is a person who is going to see a doctor and which one means able to wait, I can never remember). Very exciting!

No comments: