Thursday, May 12, 2005

More shopping

I went shopping again! if you can believe it, because I wanted to go to Sam's. I got stuff for smores and more chips (who is going to eat all this, Martha?) and also some chicken wings. I know, I know, that isn't vegetarian but I like wings, and I really want to try them out on the grill! Eric and I will be experimenting with sauces...
Then went down and Beng, Eric and I went to Burrito Loco (yummy) and then to see Kung Fu Hustle. It was clever. I liked it, considering it is a fighting and kicking kind of movie.
Laura called for a ride but we didn't answer so she called her mom...oops. Beng got there at the same time as Celeste. Oh well. The joys of distance parenting, I guess.
I chatted with Laura a while after she got home, despite Beng's not-so-subtle hints about getting some sleep. I know what it is like to get home after doing something and needing to come down some before you head off to bed, so I figured even if she went straight to bed she wouldn't be sleeping...
Beng and I talked wedding plans after the kids were both in bed...that was exciting too! Ahhhh. Life is good.

No comments: