Thursday, May 05, 2005

Dude, I am still way behind

How did that happen? Ok, so Monday went shopping some. Also went to Sam's to get groceries and such...I think...No, that was the 22nd...Went with Bre that day...
Tuesday was Italian night...this is really getting ridiculous. Last Tuesday, which was...uh...th 26th, that is the night that I got the migrain lecture... I think I said that was the 19th but that is so wrong. Yes and on the 26th Ingrid was there again and we chatted about cake...(it must have been on the 19th that I met her, yes, that would be right because I asked Brenda if she knew her). She is very cool and speaks 17 langauges! and Signs 6. We chatted some in ASL at the end of the evening (duh, on the 19th).
So Wed the 27th there was choir practice...met early with the octet (sort of) that was singing at Judy Fjell's concert on the 28th. People seemed to be rolling there eyes as Carol led the group (could be my imagination, but if not). The way I see it, if you want to take over, do it. She was nice enough to lead the group when no one else wanted to. Stayed at Bre's.
Thursday night was the concert with Judy Fjell. Laura came with me...singing was terrifying but wonderful. Judy afterwards was fantastic. She is wonderful to listen to, speaking and singing and her songs really do touch you emotionally. Some are funny and some are sad and some make you want to jump up and change the world.

No comments: