Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Thursday and Friday

So, dress rehearsal went well, and I decided those were not the boots to wear...lets not get carried away with fashion! Came home after stopping in at Bre's and having a long conversation...
Friday I decided to take the job with People Inc and called, but Karen was not in. I left a message.
Seems like I spent the whole day getting ready for the concert...
The concert went well, Bob and Laura and Eric were there as were Eve and Tom. There were only a few mistakes and I don't think people noticed. We passed out the desserts and I sat with Bob and the kids. I wore my Docs, the cool ones with heels...yeah, not so cool. Bruised my little foot...
Anyway it was a great night. Bob took the kids back to their mom's after then we came home together. I ate Eric's leftovers and we watched Enterprise.
ml

No comments: