Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Keeping up

As often happens when I journal, when I stop for a while, I always feel the obsessive need to "catch up." I hate the feeling that I "MUST" do this, but I also know that I like to go back over what I have done, written, felt...
So, here is my attempt. I last posted on April 18th, that was a Monday...I have no idea what happened after the run.
April 19th, Tuesday. Hmmm. Yeah, dunno what happened that day either...ran, saw my client, went to Italian night - oh, that was interesting. No wait, more about Monday...
Monday there was a sectional, so I went down...somehow I remember hurrying...why is that? Don't remember. Sang in the sectional which was cool, it ran till 830 which surprised me. Bre meanwhile went running and was very sweetly trying to get home "on time" (cuz I thought I would be there at 830...yeah, he was home before me, by a couple of minutes, anyway. Ok...
On to Tuesday! Right, Tuesday went to Italian night, that was interesting. Bre told Giorgio that I had migraines (only I think they understood I had a migraine right then) and I was told to sit next to Giorgio. He is always so...hmmm...he likes to hold court. At any rate...blaaaa...is it really 2?! I gotta go!!!

No comments: