Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Independent...yeah...

So, went on my interview, really liked the place and the folks...but not the hours. It would be 2 overnights and Thursday and Saturday nights if I want to be full time (plus another shift to be determined). Came home and found an email from Nystrom - they sound kind of interested...exciting...
Ran, ate (more cheating, ate my korean leftovers...they were gonna go bad, I had to!) and headed down. I dropped the dog off at Bre's then went to practice.
Practice was good, someone turned around (we were sitting in octets) and told me I sang that really well (we were singing the Penitant). mmmmm...warm glow.
Yes, this is me, independent of the good opinion of others....
Talked over the work thing with Bre...hmmmm also talked to Mommy today, after running, before leaving the house...
I decided I could take the two shifts, Thursday and Saturday and pick up others (like on-call) and kind of give the Nystrom thing a chance to work out...

No comments: