Thursday, May 05, 2005

Monday and Tuesday

Beautiful Monday...Monday the first of May! I ran 2 miles and did an upper body workout. Bre ran tonight. Then we had a lovely supper...rissoto with butternut squash and I cooked a "Smart Chicken" http://www.smartchicken.com/index2.html on the grill. It was pretty good, if I do say so myself. I also cooked a spaghetti squash, an acorn squash and potatoes...
Tuesday ran 4 miles, went to Italian night - oh, got a call on an application I put in that I didn't even remember, but it sounded interesting (that was Monday) so I was all excited. Ingrid was there again but Giorgio wasn't. Which was nice cuz I didn't call him and I feel kind of bad about that. Bre ran again before we left. It was a good night...
We are only eating fruit again - but I cheated. My client was in such a good mood I couldn't let her eat alone. Made my stomach sick right away, though. Yucky food.

No comments: